Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Electromagnetic compatibility issues between collocated services
(e.g. broadcast and LTE)
Transmission, propagation, reception, re-distribution of broadcast signals AM, F
Transmission, propagation, reception, re-distribution of broadcast signals AM, FM, and TV transmitter and antenna systems
Copyright Transfer Agreement – Cover Letter
The Copyright Transfer Agreement – Cover Letter must be submitted together with the article.
The Corresponding Author must, on behalf of all co-authors, complete all the required information, check the boxes, print=, SIGN and scan the (signed) document.
The Copyright Transfer Agreement – cover Letter must also be forwarded in PDF format. Template available at: